Wednesday 1 June 2011

JUNE


Okay, so Yesterday I met up with Amy and Vedant who are in my Music Video Group. I thought that they had finished the shot list on Friday when I left early because I wasn't feeling well, but they haven't. I won't panic. We are extremely off schedule. I'm also working on another project which is due in 2 weeks. On top of that I also have other assignments to work on. This is getting crazy. I'm going 'Gaga', I'm going to post a Lady Gaga Video. Actually, no I won't. I find them to be too over the top. But hey, It sells, it gets the top hits on Youtube!

Anyway, we managed to do some more shot listing. We just have to focus now. We need to bring the concept of our idea for the Video together. We either need to decide on the concept and stick to it or we are going to have to do some improvisation during production.

No comments:

Post a Comment