Friday 20 May 2011

20th May 2011 - Starting to Storyboard

Today, My group and I have started to storyboard our Music Video. To be honest, I don't think we are any where near ready to storyboard our concept for our Music Video. I think we are rushing, mainly due to the fact that we are behind schedule. I wish we had more time. Time, time, time! It just seems to fly by so fast. If only I could turn it back.

I'm not at all happy with how things are going. I don't feel like I'm having any real input into the Music Video. I can't blame it on my group or myself. We are all at different levels and it's hard to balance it out. I find it hard to communicate my ideas to the group. I feel like they don't listen.

I'm slowly loosing interest in this Project. I can't wait to be finished with it. I'm coming to the realization that it's not always the best Idea to work with certain people just because you have a special relationship with them. You have to keep it professional and work with those who will challenge your ideas and help you to develop them into something good, no make that AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment